Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace:
The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions.
This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs to look for:
* An unmistakeable ability to enjoy each moment.
* A loss of interest in judging other people.
* A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
* A loss of interest in conflict.
* A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
* Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
* Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature
* Frequent attacks of smiling.
* An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
* An increased susceptibility to the love offered by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition may be too far advanced to turn back.
If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting several of these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk.
This condition of inner peace is likely well into its infectious stage.